As I sit here watching reality TV I felt an urge to get a bottle of water. As I opened the water I went to pour some water into her bowl. I thought her bowl was there and she would want some water. That reminds me of the time when I was living on Utopia parkway.
Once my friend Jon and I were out and walked into the house. There was left over pizza on the table. I can vividly remember Dutchess standing on the table eating pizza and Layla with her two paws on a chair waiting for the pizza to drop. That was around 2002. BTW this blog is not going to be in the correct syntax. I am going to write memories as they come to me. I still can not believe you have past on my beautiful girl. I miss you and I will love you forever my big puppy! My life will never be the same without you.

No comments:
Post a Comment